June 25, 2018
Staying on top of your field means staying ahead of the biggest news stories. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- Five questions to ask when evaluating which online marketplace is right for your business needs.
- The Trump administration rolled out a new rule on association health plans, which may allow more small businesses and self-employed individuals to access affordable health insurance, the New York Times reports.
- Last year, Survey Monkey extended full benefits to contract workers—now, Fast Company explores whether other tech companies will follow suit.
- Forbes advises on how to find and hire quality freelancers for your team.
- A new book explores the promise and peril of the gig economy; Fast Company interviews the author.
Should you have any questions, we’re always here for you.
Of course, we’d love to talk virtually as well. Share your thoughts with us at MBO Partners on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and we’ll see you again next week!
News and notes for independent professionals and their clients. This is the September 19, 2016 edition.
News and notes for independent professionals and their clients. This is the February 19, 2018 edition.