November 6, 2017
Staying on top of your field means staying ahead of the biggest news stories. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- Art of Procurement’s latest podcast features MBO Partners’ CEO, Gene Zaino.
- The Wall Street Journal explores why companies should hire teams rather than individuals.
- Forbes shares 10 skills that are in hot demand for freelancers.
- London cab company Addison Lee recently lost two cases involving independent contractor classification.
- A New Jersey Appellate Court has a new finding for part C of the “ABC” test, which is used to determine independent contractor status.
Should you have any questions, we’re always here for you.
Of course, we’d love to talk virtually as well. Share your thoughts with us at MBO Partners on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and we’ll see you again next week!
Negotiating a contract is an important step in any business relationship. Ensure your next independent contractor agreement includes your desired terms and conditions with these tips.
MBO Partners rounds up news of note pertaining to independent contractors from around the web. This is the November 2, 2015 edition.