November 6, 2017
Staying on top of your field means staying ahead of the biggest news stories. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- Art of Procurement’s latest podcast features MBO Partners’ CEO, Gene Zaino.
- The Wall Street Journal explores why companies should hire teams rather than individuals.
- Forbes shares 10 skills that are in hot demand for freelancers.
- London cab company Addison Lee recently lost two cases involving independent contractor classification.
- A New Jersey Appellate Court has a new finding for part C of the “ABC” test, which is used to determine independent contractor status.
Should you have any questions, we’re always here for you.
Of course, we’d love to talk virtually as well. Share your thoughts with us at MBO Partners on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and we’ll see you again next week!
News and notes for independent professionals and their clients. This is the October 23, 2017 edition.
News and notes for the independent workforce and their clients. This is the October 24, 2016 edition.