Building and Maintaining a
Culture of Community to Attract & Retain
Top Talent in the Future of Work
Thursday, May 13
2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
Find Out More:
MBO’s Future of Work roundtable series is a monthly panel-style discussion amongst key business leaders and experts to review top trends in the changing workforce landscape. We'll discuss how forward-thinking enterprise organizations can both respond in real-time and plan for future success.
The May session highlights the growing trend of organizations to create independent talent programs and also create a culture of community with their independent workforce—to become not just an employer of choice, but a Client of Choice as well. We'll showcase how successful companies have established and grown these programs, as well as hear from top independents themselves about what matters most to them when selecting a client.
- Linda Mann, Chief Experience Officer at MBO Partners
- More to come! (TBD)
- What matters most to top independent professionals, and how to design a program that captures key needs
- What leading independents say about what makes them want to work for a client - or not
- How to go beyond the transaction of work and create a culture of community and affinity with your independent talent
Space is limited - don't miss out!
We'll reserve time answer questions in the second half of the session.
And check out other sessions in MBO's Future of Work Series:
- January 14 - Key Trends for the Future of Work in 2021
- February 11 - Bringing Open Innovation to the Future of Work
- March 11 - Bringing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to the Future of Work
- April 8 - Direct Sourcing to Access Top Talent in the Future of Work
- June 10 - Leveraging In-Country Management to Enhance a Global Workforce Strategy
Linda Mann is MBO Partners' Chief Experience Officer.
Prior to joining MBO, Linda spent 15 years as a management consultant, then seven years as a director at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), where she led several enterprise-wide initiatives, including overseeing the design, development, and launch of the PwC Talent Exchange — a marketplace connecting top independent talent with work opportunities at PwC. Today, Linda oversees MBO’s entire product ecosystem.
Linda holds a BS in Management Information Systems from the University of Arizona, an MBA in Business Administration from the University of Leuven in Belgium, and an MBA in Marketing and International Business from the University of Chicago.