Direct Sourcing to Access
Top Talent in the Future of Work
Thursday, April 8
2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
Find Out More:
MBO’s Future of Work roundtable series is a monthly panel-style discussion amongst key business leaders and experts to review top trends in the changing workforce landscape. We'll discuss how forward-thinking enterprise organizations can both respond in real-time and plan for future success.
The April session highlights the growing trend of organizations to directly source talent—bypassing traditional third-party labor sources—to not only establish talent pools and virtual benches of at-the-ready talent, but also to create direct relationships with the country's top skilled labor. In this panel, we'll highlight how organizations are doing this successfully and how they're integrating it into their overall workforce and recruiting initiatives.
- Monica Lucero, Senior Manager, Future Workforce Solutions at Deloitte
- Bob Lucas, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Solutions at MBO Partners
- More to come! (TBD)
- What is necessary to establish a successful direct sourcing program
- What organizations with defined programs can achieve in terms of cost savings, productivity, and access to skills
- How to build a business case for your own organization to establish or improve a program
Space is limited - don't miss out!
We'll reserve time answer questions in the second half of the session.
And check out other sessions in MBO's Future of Work Series:
- January 14 - Key Trends for the Future of Work in 2021
- February 11 - Bringing Open Innovation to the Future of Work
- March 11 - Bringing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to the Future of Work
- May 13 - Building and Maintaining a Culture of Community to Attract & Retain Top Talent in the Future of Work
- June 10 - Leveraging In-Country Management to Enhance a Global Workforce Strategy
Bob Lucas is MBO Partners' Senior Vice President of Enterprise Solutions.
Bob joined MBO Partners in 2015, bringing more than 25 years of experience in the contract workforce industry. He manages client relationships for many of MBO’s largest enterprise accounts. Previously, he was senior vice president of business development for the number one provider of financial, operational, and strategic support to independent staffing firms, and has directed sales and business development for Adecco and Kelly Services.
Bob has also served in executive roles for vendor management service and managed services provider organizations, and has been recognized for leadership as one of Supply and Demand Chain Executive’s “Pros to Know.”