Work Beyond Borders: Leveraging In-Country
Management to Enhance a Global Workforce Strategy
Thursday, June 10
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Find Out More:
MBO’s Future of Work roundtable series is a monthly panel-style discussion amongst key business leaders and experts to review top trends in the changing workforce landscape. We'll discuss how forward-thinking enterprise organizations can both respond in real-time and plan for future success.
The June session highlights the growing desire worldwide for businesses to integrate independent labor into their workforce models, and to manage those programs with a holistic, in-country strategy—whether this means engaging top independents in one's own market or enabling cross-border travel for key projects. The session will discuss how to concept, design, and execute a successful program, using case studies and real-life examples.
- Dave Cassar, Global Head of International & Chief Administrative Officer at MBO Partners
- More to come! (TBD)
- How to concept, gain buy-in, and design a program that suits a growing demand for international capabilities
- The benefits of leveraging independent labor and enabling cross-border travel for key projects
- Accessing in-demand independent talent across the world
- Case studies from successful global programs
Space is limited - don't miss out!
We'll reserve time answer questions in the second half of the session.
And check out other sessions in MBO's Future of Work Series:
- January 14 - Key Trends for the Future of Work in 2021
- February 11 - Bringing Open Innovation to the Future of Work
- March 11 - Bringing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to the Future of Work
- April 8 - Direct Sourcing to Access Top Talent in the Future of Work
- May 13 - Building and Maintaining a Culture of Community to Attract & Retain Top Talent in the Future of Work
Dave Cassar is MBO Partners' Global Head of International & Chief Administrative Officer.
Dave joined MBO in 2010 and is responsible for maintaining clear communication across the company’s business units, as well as implementing efficient processes, infrastructure, and resource allocations. He also manages the portfolios of several of MBO’s largest enterprise clients. He has more than fifteen years of experience, and previously led the development of customized human capital and financial solutions for large global enterprises while working at Aon Consulting and Parsons Group.
Dave graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Eastern Michigan University. He has served as both treasurer and secretary on the board of directors of the Society of Human Resources Management (Mega chapter).