Being an independent business owner allows to focus on delivering value to my clients while doing what I love; the fusion of finance and technology.
Emmanuel Ifarinde is a finance professional with over two decades of industry and Big 4 consulting experience. He specializes in conceptualizing enterprise solutions to assist small to large multi-national clients meet finance transformation objectives.
He has led multiple EPM implementation and finance transformation projects with focus on Oracle on premise and cloud applications. These includes Hyperion HFM, FDMEE, Oracle FCCS, EPBCS, ARCS, Data Management Cloud & EDMCS.
He is the founder of Ace Paradigm Inc and responsible for the strategic growth of the organization, business development and client relationship management.
- Founder & Managing Director/ Paradigm Inc, Dallas, TX. Mar 2020 – Present
- Director, Finance Transformation, KPMG LLP, Dallas, TX. Feb 2017 - Mar 2020
- Manager, Finance Effectiveness, PwC LLP, Dallas, TX. Nov 2010 - Feb 2017
- Baker Hughes Incorporated, Financial Analyst. Oct 2007 - Nov 2010
- FirstGroup Plc, Group Property Accountant. Jan 2007 – Oct 2007
Education & Certification
Masters, Financial Management | The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland
Bachelor’s Degree, Economics | University of Ilorin
Oracle Financial Consolidation Close Cloud Service (FCCS) Certified 2020
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Certified Implementation Specialist 2011
Fellow, Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (FCCA) 2010
Areas of Focus
- Management and External Reporting
- Finance & Technology
- Process Improvement
- Data Governance
- Solution Architecture
- Finance Systems Training and Development
- Information Technology
- Oil & Gas
Connect with Emmanuel
Schedule an introductory phone meeting to determine if you’d like to
engage with Emmanuel as a consultant.