Subscribe to MBO Advantage
Become a Member Today!
Membership fee: Join at a low cost of $99 per year or $9.99 per month
Your membership gives you:
- Members-only, online community platform
- Relationship building with like-minded practice owners
- Curated members-only events and content
- Proprietary benefits and discounts to valuable business tools and services
- Weekly "office hours" for business assistance and advice
- Discounted access to #FREECON, the only conference series exclusively designed for independents
- Customized premium content and workshops
- Early access to new MBO features and benefits
- Low Project Billing Fee* for business management services
Choose the membership plan that works for you:
Sign up for a yearly discounted subscription fee of $99 per year or a monthly fee of $9.99 per month. Monthly subscription may increase as more benefits and features are added.
MBO Advantage Subscription Terms
Minimum Commitment. If subscribing monthly, you agree to a minimum Advantage service commitment of six (6) months. After the six-month period, monthly services will then be provided on a month-by-month basis unless you notify MBO of your intent to cancel the service.
Cancellation Policy. If services are canceled before your monthly anniversary date, you will be entitled to services through the end of the monthly period. No partial refunds will be given for services canceled before the end of your monthly anniversary date.
Fee Changes. If the rate for your subscription changes, we will notify you of the new amount at least 60 days in advance of the date of your next subscription payment.
Project Billings Fee. In addition to your subscription fee, MBO will charge separately for a Project Billings Fee of the total amount billed by us to your end clients. MBO will deduct Project Billing Fee from amounts paid to MBO for services provided by your end client.
*Project Billing Fee varies by MBO's Enterprise Client Program rate and contract arrangement type. In many cases, MBO's Enterprise Client will pay for the fee in its entirety.