Thank you for your interest in MBO Advantage!
LEARN MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
JOIN A 30 MINUTE INFO SESSION
We hold 30-minute info sessions for prospective Advantage members most Wednesdays at 12 pm EST. In this quick group session, we will walk through the offering and answer any questions you may have.
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT
Our team is standing by at email@example.com. If you would like to schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation, click the videos below for a handy scheduling link.
SIGN UP AND GET STARTED TODAY
MBO Advantage offering is by admission only and helps busy practice owners take their firm to the next level. It's an elite subscription business management offering that makes it easier to scale your success. We add the most value to single-member or multi-person firms who have worked within the Fortune 500 or public sector and are billing (or anticipate billing) $300,000 + to their clients annually.
For solo independent consultants or small firms seeking to work with large enterprises, business structure matters. MBO Partners will help you set up and select the optimal business structure for your independent company, taking into consideration regulatory, legal, and tax implications. For existing firms, we can help optimize your structure to be enterprise-ready.
For existing firms, we can help optimize your structure to be enterprise-ready.
As part of your Advantage onboarding, our team will create, update, and maintain a compliance file on your company's behalf.
This “Instant Vendor” credential enables our members to leverage MBO’s contract vehicles for their book of business; resulting in cost savings, business insurance coverage, and reduced onboarding time.
As an Advantage member, MBO Partners will give you exposure and promotion befitting your elite status in our talent community. While we do not actively pursue work on your behalf, we do facilitate business development by providing members with:
- Instant Vendor Status with top companies: As a member, you’ll receive Instant Vendor Status with our 60+ Fortune 500 enterprise programs.
- Priority access in our marketplace: MBO’s marketplace is an online platform connecting highly skilled independent professionals to managers within our network of top companies. But MBO Advantage members get a boost above and beyond what a typical individual receives while looking for projects in the marketplace. You’ll receive an exclusive MBO Advantage Badge on your marketplace profile. This badge marks you as a pre-certified member of our elite talent community - who is ready to get to work. Giving you an edge over other providers.
- Exposure to buyers: We know that deals are not confined to a single marketplace and want to ensure strategic buyers have the opportunity to see you above and beyond an online platform. We educate enterprise stakeholders on the Advantage offering and the high-level talent available in the program by publicly promoting Advantage members on our website, in our regular enterprise communications, and via our account management and executive teams. We partner with you to give you exposure to some of the best clients in the world so you can win deals.
- Choose the subscription plan that works for you: $1,100 per year, $594 for 6 months, or $99 per month. Your membership gives you:
- Fortune 500 contract access and compliance
- Expert advisory guidance
- Access to MBO industry intelligence
- Relationship building with our by-admission network of like-minded practice owners
- Curated members-only events and content
- Low Project Billing Fee* for business management services:
- Advisory guidance for key contract steps including redlining, on-boarding, and compliance
- Tax and business operations check-lists and tools for optimizing business health
- Ongoing expert review and advice on contracts, rates, pipeline, and profitability
- Support for expense tracking, invoicing, and collections
- Proprietary teaming solution to partner with other independent professionals on larger projects and expand your service capabilities
MBO Advantage Subscription Terms
Minimum Commitment. If subscribing monthly, you agree to a minimum Advantage service commitment of six (6) months. After the six-month period, monthly services will then be provided on a month-by-month basis unless you notify MBO of your intent to cancel the service.
Cancellation Policy. If services are canceled before your monthly anniversary date, you will be entitled to services through the end of the monthly period. No partial refunds will be given for services canceled before the end of your monthly anniversary date.
Fee Changes. If the rate for your subscription changes, we will notify you of the new amount at least 60 days in advance of the date of your next subscription payment.
Project Billings Fee. In addition to your subscription fee, MBO will charge separately for a Project Billings Fee of the total amount billed by us to your end clients. MBO will deduct Project Billing Fee from amounts paid to MBO for services provided by your end client.
*Project Billing Fee varies by MBO’s Enterprise Client Program rate and contract arrangement type. In many cases, MBO’s Enterprise Client will pay for the fee in its entirety.
- Take some time to digest the Member details page - details on each feature set that interests you. You may also schedule a complimentary consultation with our advisors to answer any additional questions you may have or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When ready, you may sign up here.
- Once you sign up, you will be connected with our team of Independent Business Advisors who will walk you through the onboarding process.