Creating a Culture of Community to Serve Future Workforce Needs
Having a community that both recognizes the talent you bring to the company and makes you feel at home is something that companies should advocate for.
The general focus of the webinar was on how the pandemic was detrimental to physical face-to-face communities and conferences. As a result, the need for an individual’s sense of belongingness birthed the creation of communities with their own independent workforce; advocating not to become just an employer of choice, but to be a client of choice as well.
Emily Leach, Founder of The Freelance Conference, Maria Ogneva, Director of Online Customer Experience and Community at FinancialForce, Miles Everson, MBO Partners’ Chief Executive Officer, and Jake McKee, Founder of Community5 had an in-depth discussion about the trends in establishing a culture for the independent workforce.
This May 2021 panel-style discussion talked about:
- The true meaning and purpose of a community and how it can transform one’s brand
- What pillars to use in order to create a platform that is sustainable and cost-effective
- What the future of communities looks like
- How to go beyond the transaction of work and create a culture of community and affinity with one’s independent talent
This fourth installment of the Future of Work series covered:
- The top trends in the changing workforce landscape
- How forward-thinking enterprise organizations can plan and be responsible for both now and the future
- How to maximize crowdsourcing technologies to tap key problem-solvers
- The issues and the culture of innovation in businesses
- How organizations are bypassing the traditional labor sources successfully
Complete the form to listen to our experts discuss creating a culture of community, and don't miss a recap of Part One (Key Trends for the Future Work in 2021), Part Two (Bringing Open Innovation to the Future of Work), Part Three (Bringing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to the Future of Works), Part Four (Direct Sourcing to Access Top Talent in the Future of Work), and Part Six (Optimizing Talent Programs with Branded Marketplaces)
Title: Director of Online Customer Experience and Community
Company: The Freelance Conference
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Company: MBO Partners