How to Sell Consulting Services in a Digital World
Digital buying is not a new idea to us but it continues to progress throughout the years. It is necessary to map out how a consumer's buying process has changed in order to stay updated. Mapping can be used and maximized to encourage more people to buy and help several companies to hire employees.
Like a coin, the buying process has two sides: the customer and the company reality set-up. Both sides have to be considered in order to make a profit and build customer relationships.
In this webinar, Kristin Zhivago, President and Co-Founder of Zhivago Partners, shared snippets from her new book, “Roadmap to Revenue: How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy,” discussing strategies that will help you sell more. Her discussion also covered actionable tools, rules, and principles one can use to gain a fair advantage amidst the digital revolution.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- To identify the gaps between customer and company reality
- To discover what your customers really want through digital utilization
- To make use of the three C’s of e-commerce to do what is right for your clients
- How the digital buyer revolution comes into play in the e-commerce industry
- How to sell to your customers using different digital platforms
This Q&A-style discussion covered:
- The effectiveness of Google Analytics, alongside other digital platforms, in tracking engagements of a website
- The marketing budget and how it depends on what is needed for and from the business (a bigger budget doesn’t necessarily promise a successful execution)
- The importance of reviews and why these should be taken into account when improving one’s business
- The impacts of publishing online content to businesses’ online presence
Complete the form to listen to our expert discuss how to sell consulting services in a digital world, and don't miss a recap of Part One (5 Challenges ICs Have in Building Relationships with Enterprise Clients), Part Two (Warm Email Prospecting: Cold Calling Without the 'Yuck Factor'), Part Three (How to Make & Keep Customers Happy), Part Four (Strategies for Billion Dollar Success Amidst Endless Innovation), Part Five (Creating, Maintaining & Growing Your Independent Business), Part Six (How to Become a Preferred Consultant for Top Enterprises), Part Seven (Land Federal Government Projects as an Independent Consultant), Part Nine (The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business), Part Ten (How to Generate Breakthrough Opportunities by Leveraging Your Network), and Part Eleven (Crowdsource Innovation, Serve Clients Project Needs and Unleash Residual Income with MindSumo)
Title: President and Co-Founder
Company: Zhivago Partners