How to Successfully Start an Independent Consulting Business
Professionals who want to start a consulting business are usually very confident in their technical expertise and in their ability to deliver great results for their clients. However, these professionals often need help in starting and running an independent consulting business.
In this exclusive webinar titled, “How to Successfully Start an Independent Consulting Business,” Catherine Morgan, a Business Consultant and Career Transition Expert at Point A to Point B Transitions Inc., discussed important topics related to starting an independent consulting business and landing the first client.
This Q&A-style discussion covered:
- The traits of a successful independent consultant
- How to maintain a mindset for success during inevitable ups and downs
- Why it is important to get support for you and your business
- How your company can stand even when you don’t have a big brand behind you yet
- How to be professional on a bootstrapper’s budget
Complete the form to listen to our expert discuss how to successfully start an independent consulting business, and don't miss a recap of Part One (How to Start a Consulting Business) and Part Three (Going Independent: Are You Ready to Make the Leap?)
Title: Business Consultant and Career Transition Expert
Company: Point A to Point B Transitions Inc.