Stand Out From the Crowd: Insights from Expert Recruiters to Get Noticed for Projects
The evolution in recruiting has only just begun. Online recruitment has become increasingly popular and highly competitive. In our November 17th webinar, “Stand Out From the Crowd: Insights from Expert Recruiters to Get Noticed for Projects,” MBO’s Chief Talent Officer Amy O’Donnell and special guest Vincent Valle, Associate Director of Independent Contractor Recruiting at KPMG shared their insights on how to get inside the mind of recruiters and get noticed for job opportunities with some of the world’s top companies.
The Q&A style discussion covered:
- How expert recruiters search their networks
- Utilizing online tools to connect independent professionals to client projects
- Essential tips to boost your resume and get noticed
This November 2020 installment sheds light on:
- How to structure your resume and online profile to make you stand out from the crowd
- What key phrases or words to place in a resume to catch a recruiter’s eye
- Which tools today’s recruiters use to find top talent
- The best “tricks” to boost your LinkedIn and MBO marketplace presence
Complete the form to listen to our experts discuss how to stand out from the crowd, and don't miss a recap of Part One (Developing and Marketing Your Online Presence as an Independent Consultant), Part Two (Growing Beyond Your Network: Marketing Your Skills and Brand as an Independent Consultant), and Part Three (Think Like a Recruiter: What You Need to Know to Get the Attention of Big Brands) as well.
Title: Chief Talent Officer
Company: MBO Partners
Title: Associate Director of Independent Contractor Recruiting