I am privileged and honored to lead a company that is already the definitive market leader in enabling the future of work and improving the well-being of professionals and businesses throughout the world.
Miles Everson joined MBO Partners in 2019 as Chief Executive Officer.
Most recently, Everson served as Global Advisory and Consulting CEO for Pricewaterhouse Coopers, LLP (PwC), leading the company's Asia Pacific Americas Advisory and Consulting businesses.
Before joining MBO, Everson had a rich career with PwC, almost three decades in total. He began in the firm's Assurance practice, moving to leadership roles within Advisory/Consulting in both Canada and the U.S., including several Financial Services leadership roles, and eventually became the U.S. Advisory/Consulting Vice Chairman. In 2015, he stepped into the new role of Asia Pacific Americas Advisory and Consulting Leader to help globalize the Advisory/Consulting practice.
Everson has worked with many of the world's largest and most prominent organizations, specializing in executive management. He helps companies balance growth, reduce risk, maximize return, and excel in strategic business priorities.
He is a sought-after public speaker and contributor and has been a case study for success from Harvard Business School.
Everson is a Certified Public Accountant, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants. He graduated from St. Cloud State University with a B.S. in Accounting.
In 2023, Miles was named as a member of Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), 2023 Staffing 100 North America. Now in its 12th year, the annual list recognizes influential staffing leaders throughout North America who helped their businesses successfully emerge from one of the most difficult periods in recent world history. The list shines a spotlight on those executives making the world of work, work better.
Miles' thought leadership
- What it Takes to go from Employer of Choice to Client of Choice
- The Bright Future of the Freelance Executive
- How a Fractional Workforce Can Help Improve your Return on Assets
- The Traditional Workforce Is Dead: Unleash the Power of an Optimized Enterprise
- Your Company Needs a Digital Nomad Policy
- Master Class In The Freelance Revolution With MBO Partners' CEO Miles Everson
- Four Forces Driving the New World of Work
- Majority of Digital Nomads Staying in US: MBO Partners (Quoted)
- Embracing the Age of Personal Agency: Unlocking the Power of the Great Realization
- Navigating an Uncertain Market (Quoted)
- Self-Employment is the New American Dream
Miles is a featured speaker and expert on the independent economy
- Podcast: How agencies can manage the new work landscape
- Podcast: Happiness for Hire with Karen Mangia
- Podcast: Transform Work: Miles Everson, CEO of MBO Partners
- Event: How a Global CEO Reinvents the Workforce
- Article: How to Restart, Revisualize, and Rightsize Your Workforce
Article: What CEOs think other leaders should prioritise in 2024 - in 24 words
- Webinar: SIA In Discussion with MBO Partners: Future Proofing Your Direct Sourcing and Workforce Optimization Strategy
- Interview: High-Revenue Freelancing Surges, As More Americans Flock To Independent Work Than Ever Before
- Interview: Digital Nomadism Continues To Grow, Despite The “Back To The Office” Trend
- Interview: Miles Everson, CEO of MBO Partners: Championing 'The Great Realization' in the Era of Independent Work
Miles is a thought leader and influencer on LinkedIn
Learn more about MBO Partners
Discover why MBO Partners is the preferred independent talent provider
to the federal government and more than 30 Fortune 100 companies