The Weekly Independent: March 26, 2018
Staying on top of your field means staying ahead of the biggest news stories. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- Entrepreneur explores the rise of professional services work in the gig economy.
- Three client retention strategies to keep your project pipeline full.
- Quarterly taxpayers are facing confusion in light of the new tax law; Reuters takes a look at what taxpayers need to be mindful of.
- March misclassification news from Lexology.
- When to cut costs and where to splurge when launching a solo business.
- A California commissioner proposed that transportation like limos and tour buses should be regulated like Uber.
- Four ways to boost your freelancing cash flow.
- Forbes explores how employers can attract the best workers in today’s flexible labor market.
- Cryptocurrency is an unpredictable form of payment, but may soon be coming to those in the sharing economy, CNBC reports.
- The job that makes you the happiest? Self-employment.
- How to avoid liability for other companies’ employees, according to Lexology.