The Weekly Independent: April 18, 2016
Being a successful independent contractor or a client of choice isn’t just about doing the best work or having the best perks. It also means staying one step ahead of the curve. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- A well-done video from Deloitte talks about how companies are adapting to the gig economy – and how this is impacting overall business strategies.
- ASUG is the largest independent non-profit organization for users of SAP products, called independent work part of the new “digital reality.”
- Becker’s Hospital Review discusses an important segment of the independent workforce – the interim executive.
- These four mental traits of successful entrepreneurs place a lot of emphasis on adaptability – a key trait for independents and micro-businesses alike.
- Before you hire an independent contractor, know these important ins and outs, via Entrepreneur.
- Sure, it’s important to proofread, but did you know these other email etiquette tips? Our latest blog post is a must read for both independents and their clients.
- Not everyone should turn their side hustle into a full-time gig. Here’s why.
- Take a look at how the gig economy is helping women find work-life balance.
Should you have any questions, we’re always here for you.