Webinar Recap: Think Like a Recruiter: What You Need to Know to Get the Attention of Big Brands
In our August 20th webinar, Think Like a Recruiter: What You Need to Know to Get the Attention of Big Brands, MBO’s Chief Talent Officer Amy O’Donnell and special guest Vincent Valle, Associate Director of Independent Contractor Recruiting at KPMG shared insights on how to get inside the mind of recruiters and get project work at some of the world’s top companies.
The hour-long Q&A session was full of applicable tips you can start using right away, including:
- How to read between the lines of a job req
- The difference between a good resume and a bad one
- Why clarity and proactivity are integral to land IC work
- What it means if you don’t hear back after applying, and more
If you didn’t get a chance to tune in live, please listen to the recording below.
Past Sessions in the “Building Your Online Presence” Series
Check out recordings and recaps of other recent MBO virtual events:
- Session #1 – Developing Your Online Presence as an Independent Consultant
- Session #2 – Grow Beyond Your Network as an IC
And stay tuned for more MBO events going forward!
Subscribe to our
Get a weekly email of our latest posts sent straight to your inbox
Learn more about the MBO Platform
Start, run, and grow
your independent business with MBO
Engage, scale, and optimize
your independent workforce