In our February 11 roundtable series, Bringing Open Innovation to the Future of Work, a distinguished panel of business leaders and experts reviewed top trends in the changing workforce landscape.
Our featured experts included John Winsor, Founder and CEO of Open Assembly, Balaji Bondili, Senior Manager at Deloitte Pixel, Miles Everson, CEO at MBO Partners, and Keaton Swett, Vice President of Product at MBO Partners.
During our session, they specifically highlighted the growing trend of using open innovation and crowdsourcing technology to access new ideas and skills pertinent to success in today’s fast paced and ever-changing workforce.
Our experts discussed and explored how forward-thinking enterprise organizations can respond in real-time and plan for future success.
Some of the topics covered were:
- The most pressing issues facing top corporations regarding innovation
- Ways companies can harness crowdsourcing and open innovation to access top talent, solve pressing business challenges, and gain greater insight into the growing use of crowdsourcing
- How companies can use crowdsourcing technology to tap into key problem solvers in any demographic they see fit
- How you can be leader and builder of a culture of innovation and change in your own business
If you didn’t get a chance to tune in live, please listen to the recording below:
Additional Sessions in our Future of Work Series
Check out upcoming MBO virtual events, including:
- March 11, 2021: Bringing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to the Future of Work
- April 8, 2021: Direct Sourcing to Access Top Talent in the Future of Work
- May 13, 2021: Building and Maintaining a Culture of Community to Attract & Retain Top Talent in the Future of Work
- June 10, 2021: Work Beyond Borders: Leveraging In-Country Management to Enhance a Global Workforce Strategy
And visit MBO’s Learning Channel for more videos!