7 Ways Independent Consultants Can Become Thought Leaders
Being a thought leader is often incorporated with marketing because it can lead to sales. However, in reality, it is the art of attracting a following and pursuing one’s ideas. This type of leadership includes a wide array of causes yet one goal is certain, and that is to create followership for ideas and change within one’s industry for the better.
In this webinar, Denise Brosseau, CEO of Thought Leadership Lab and author of the book titled, “Ready to Be a Thought Leader?,” shared her two cents on the steps one can use in becoming a thought leader. She also discussed the ins and outs of thought leadership and gave examples of what it is like to be an effective one.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What thought leadership is
- What it takes to be a thought leader
- The steps you can take to become an effective thought leader
- What the thought leadership journey is like when it comes to being “change agents” of companies
This Q&A-style discussion covered:
- Recommendations on being a better generalist for companies
- Tips on how to balance being a thought leader and working on your own business
- The meaning of “put yourself on shout” and the acronym, S.H.O.U.T.
- An in-depth view on the resources given to help with the thought leadership outlook
Complete the form to listen to our experts discuss 7 ways independent consultants can become thought leaders, and don't miss a recap of Part One (Presenting a Proposal: Keys to Influencing Executives & Winning a Project), Part Three (Building an Effective Client Presentation), Part Four (5 Ways to Achieve Work Life Balance), Part Five (Cultivating a Leadership Network), Part Six (Tap Into the Power of Learning Agility), Part Seven (The Resilience Advantage), Part Eight (Unleashing the Tiger to Grow Your Independent Business), Part Nine (Using an Executive Coach to Accelerate Your Independent Consulting Revenue in 2020 and Beyond), and Part Ten (Winning Your Audience: Expert Tips to Improve Your Public Speaking)
Title: CEO and Author of “Ready to Be a Thought Leader?”
Company: Thought Leadership Lab