The Weekly Independent: February 29, 2016
Being a successful independent contractor or a client of choice isn’t just about doing the best work or having the best perks. It also means staying one step ahead of the curve. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- Are you doing everything you can to market yourself to new clients? We discuss the value of having a professional website over on the blog.
- Fast Company shares tips on how to balance freelance and family life – a must-read for new moms.
- National Law Review says co-working is the way of the future. Have companies like WeWork become the Uber of office space?
- These are eight secrets of great communicators.
- Pepperidge Farm is the latest company accused of misclassifying employees as independent contractors.
- These are the six most unique co-working spaces in the word. Hint: one is on a boat.
Should you have any questions, we’re always here for you.