The Weekly Independent: May 1, 2017
Staying on top of your field means staying ahead of the biggest news stories. That’s why each week we bring you The Weekly Independent, a quick-hit digest of news of note from around the web.
- The Wall Street Journal looks at how President Trump’s tax plans could affect your taxes if you’re in a Partnership, S-Corp, or LLC.
- When your independent business is slow, follow these 6 tips for a quick recovery.
- How to use problem-solving psychology to better inform your marketing, branding, and sales strategies.
- Outsourcing administrative tasks for engaging and managing your independent workforce can help your company stay compliant, increase efficiency, and save on costs. Here’s how to do it.
- Three tips to becoming a freelancer in the UK.
- Small business owners are slow to embrace freelancers and independent contractors, according to a new report.
- How to manage your budget as a freelancer.
- New York City passed new legislation that protects freelance workers from client non-payment, JD Supra reports.
- 48% of UK employees believe artificial intelligence could increase employment and flexible working.
- Make the most of your freelance career with these four tips.
- Florida is set to enact legislation that will ensure most ride-sharing drivers are classified as independent contractors and not employees.
Should you have any questions, we’re always here for you.